Sunday 11 November 2007

First Date...

Well, technically it wasn't the first time we'd met, but this week the two foots decided we ought to get to know each other a bit. They did this by sitting next to each other and one of them held each of us so that we could have a sniff about. I was quite well behaved I thought, although they said that nicking the broccoli from in front of Bramble's nose wasn't very gentlemanly, but it was yummy!

Most of the time we sat on different knees and just stuck our noses out towards each other, but at the end of the session they sat us next to each other, which I didn't mind at first but then I fancied a stretch and Bramble was in the way so I nudged her in the tummy so she'd move out of the way. The two foots told me off for that and said that we'd been out for long enough so we got put back in our hutches. We've got more dates lined up for this week though - so watch this space!

No comments: