Thursday 18 October 2007

I've got a girlfriend (almost!)

Well, last week there was a lot of activity around here. A hutch appeared on the patio and then a metal run arrived to go over it. It's not as big as mine, but apparently it's only temporary accommodation. Last Friday the two foots seemed very excited and I saw them get out the carry cage, so I was a bit worried that they were going to take me back to the vets, but they walked straight past me.

About an hour later they came back and they'd brought another bunny with them! I've not met her officially yet as they've said that she's got to have a similar sort of operation to the one I had done before I can get to know her properly, but they did bring her over to the hutch so I could see her. She's really pretty! The two foots said that she's about the same age as me and that she's a black otter netherland dwarf. So, what do you think of her?


She's a bit shy at the moment, and doesn't eat as much as me (but then I am a bit bigger than her!)


The two foots looked on the internet to find her on a site called Rabbit Rehome which is a site where people who've got bunnies that need new homes can tell people about them. She was called Amelia but my two foots thought that was a bit posh when I'm called Flop. The cheek of it! I can do posh, I can sit on the plinth in my run in a very regal pose I'll have you know! Amelia's two foot was very sad to see her go and the two foots said that she'd done a great job looking after her, but I'm happy as it means I get a new friend to play with as I miss my brother Flip. I can't wait until she moves in with me - at the moment I just keep giving her admiring glances from afar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.