Saturday 29 September 2007

My week

Well, it's been an odd week, my two-foot abandoned me as she had to go on "placement" whatever that means. She left her parents to look after me though and I've trained them very well in her absence - lots of treats! They did try and sneak my medicine in by putting it on my broccoli, but I worked out what they were doing after a couple of days with that, but they said that it didn't matter as I'd finished the course by then.


They took me for a trip to the vets on Wednesday, who continued with the looking at my bottom obsession! He said he could see where I'd been biting it, but that it was healing well and it should be absolutely fine. He also said that all the staff had been very upset about my brother Flip dying during his operation, as they carry out that operation on rabbits on an almost daily basis and that it is very rare for the rabbit to die during it. That made us all feel a bit better.


My two-foot came back on Thursday night - I was quite pleased to see her and let her stroke my nose without running away. Apparently she's going to try and find me a girlfriend! She has emailed a pet rescue nearby and they haven't got anyone that I'll get on with at the moment, but there's a woman who lives the other side of town who's got a couple of girl bunnies that I might like, so she's arranged to go and see them tomorrow. She says that if none of them are suitable then she'll put a lonely heart ad up on a rabbit forum for me, so I've done a bit of posing today to show off for an ad.


My bachelor pad/potential love nest (although I have just got a new cover for the front of it to keep it snug in the winter which arrived yesterday so it'll look a bit classier with that on rather than my temporary one).


Demonstrating how friendly I am ( I must be maturing I seem to be getting a tufty moustache!)

Showing how gorgeous I am - all the ladies will love me!

1 comment:

Custancia said...

Wow, you get more and more gorgeous!