Friday 21 September 2007

Day Two

A whole day without a trip to the vets! The two-foots do seem obsessed with picking me up and checking my bottom though. I keep trying to keep my legs crossed when they turn me on my back, but one of them strokes my nose whilst the other has a poke about "down there". They syringe fed me my antibiotics tonight. The vet told them that there's a convenient gap between rabbits front and back teeth that you can poke the syringe into but I did my best to hide it from them. As you can tell, I'm not that impressed with the whole thing, even if they do give me comfy vetbed to sleep on.

The two-foots seem to think I've taken out a few more stitches overnight, but they don't seem that worried about it really. They let me out in the run today and put a box of hay in it for me to eat. I do like the amount of fussing and extra treats I'm getting though.


No comments: